Our contact details
Type of information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Email address
- Any financial information submitted including salary data, cost data as well as the balances of saving and debt accounts.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
All the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you. We use this information to make calculations that model out your financial position over time. Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are your consent.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on AWS servers. We keep your personal information for as long as you use the service. We will dispose of your information if you delete your account or do not use your account for over a year.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access: You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing: You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability: You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at the details above. You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF. Helpline number: 0303 123 1113. ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk